Saturday 24 June 2017


The Mountains!


I am kind of living in the corner of the city!
While on terrace I can see the mountains. They remind me those many places I have ever been to!

Especially in the evening I can only imagine the sea behind it! At night the very blue sky! While its raining here, I can see snow there!

Mountains are not as such a blockade to our sight. They are very live and transparent too!




Sometimes...
            I can see my expectations as high as these mountains!
Sometimes…
            I can see these mountains filled with my sorrows!
At times…
            I can see them as a compilation of my happy moments!

Everything I can imagine about these mountains is not surprising.  That every ‘feeling’ one can quote is applicable to these mountains!

The deciduous nature of forests here in India makes these mountains more beautiful in the monsoon. Same thing what sadness does to happiness regularly!

As of now - I love these mountains a lot. That’s it!

   *AMBITION*


2 comments:

  1. Nice unique lines. Specially they r not blockade but live n transparent...

    ReplyDelete